1. Attendance by any applicant (prospective trainee) to attend any intended, designated, selected and/or nominated training course offered by Rothman Livestock Training Services (RLTS) is subject to full completion of an application form as well as full payment being made and received by RLTS in advance of the commencement date of the intended, designated, selected and/or nominated training course.
2. Attendance numbers are for each course, in order to secure attendance, receipt of full payment and fully completed application forms should be received no less than 21 (twenty-one) days prior to the intended, designated, selected and/or nominated commencement date of the selected and / or nominated training course.
3. If not received within 21 (twenty-one) days applicants may be refused attendance, unless otherwise notified by RLTS. It is essential for us to plan and arrange practical sessions in advance. Right for refusal is issued without prejudice and at no cost, claim and/or liability to RLTS whatsoever.
4. Payment confirmation slips and application forms are to be emailed to office@RLTSafrica.com or faxed to +27 86 567 7939. Where applicants have completed the online application forms, the application form should automatically be received by RLTS. It is therefore only necessary to forward confirmation of payment to office@RLTSafrica.com or faxed to +27 86 567 7939 if online applications have been made.
5. Please kindly insure that the applicant for training enters initials followed by surname as a reference number on the relevant payment slip or internet payment reference.
6. The payment value should be made in accordance with the fee structure as set out on the website www.RLTSafrica.com.
7. All payments are to be paid into the relevant account as indicated on the application form. If the applicant has registered for training in South Africa then payment must be made into the South African designated bank account, if the applicant has registered for training in Namibia then payment must be made into the Namibian designated bank account. Failure to comply will incur additional costs to be paid by the applicant as may be deemed fit and acceptable by RLTS management.
8. RLTS is reliant on payments paid serving as confirmation of attendance by the relevant applicant. Where there is insufficient interest (making training courses not viable), payments will be returned in full or deferred to later scheduled dates as may be requested by the applicant.
9. RLTS reserves the right to reschedule and/or cancel training courses at management’s discretion prior to the commencement date, without prejudice and at no cost, claim and/or liability to RLTS whatsoever.
10. If set date training courses are cancelled or postponed, RLTS will endeavor to notify all applicants within 3 (three) days of commencement of the proposed and relevant training course. We can not accept responsibility if applicants are not reachable at the indicated contact numbers, as are indicated on the application forms by the applicant.
11. Where the applicant is not able to attend rescheduled training courses, payments will be refunded in full or deferred to later scheduled dates as may be requested by the applicant.
12. Should applicants fail to attend the relevant training course for which they have registered, payments will be forfeited unless notification is given prior to the intended, designated, selected and/or nominated training course.
13. Notification must be received no less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the commencement date of the relevant training course for which the applicant has applied for. If no notification is received and confirmed so by RLTS, RLTS reserves the right to hold deposits indefinitely for future training or use payments as default without any refund to the applicant. This decision will be made at the discretion of RLTS management as RLTS may deem fit.
14. RLTS reserves the right without prejudice and or any legal claim whatsoever forthcoming from any applicants to hold 10% of the fees paid by the applicant where the applicant has requested their monies to be refunded. This fee is to be used to cover banking and administration costs and will be waivered at the sole discretion of RLTS management.
15. Meals and Drinks are not supplied by RLTS for the duration of the relevant training course, unless otherwise notified.
16. Transport to and from lecture facilities to practical sessions is not the responsibility of RLTS. RLTS cannot be held liable to any claims and costs whatsoever when traveling to and from training courses and/or to practical training sessions. Where possible, cooperation amongst applicants for transport to and from practical sessions will be negotiated amongst applicants at the training course. The onus rests fully on the applicant.
17. RLTS can not and will not be held responsible for any injury, third party claim and/or public liability claim which may so arise during the relevant training course.
18. While every effort is made to prevent injury and or death to the animals being worked on, RLTS cannot be held responsible whatsoever to any damage, injury, and or death to animals which may arise during providing the service, prior and after the service has been provided with no limitation to period. Therefore no claims, liability and or short payment will be accepted as a result of any damage, injury and or death to animals which may take place whatsoever.
19. RLTS may use and forward applicants’ details and or contact details for purposes of sales, promotion, research and or any other purpose to any third party. This will be done at the discretion of RLTS.
20. Registration will commence at 08h30 on the relevant day of the scheduled training course, unless otherwise notified.
21. The daily training schedule will finish at approximately 15h00.
22. We suggest that Overalls and water proof boots are worn during practical sessions.
23. The exact location of the venue will be communicated to applicants prior to commencement date.
24. Should any injury, damage and/or death take place to any livestock being worked on as a result of the applicant and/or trainees negligence where it is found that the applicant and/or trainee refused to comprehensively adhere to instruction from any RLTS representative then the applicant and/or trainee will be subject to claims and/or liability without reservation and restriction whatsoever without restriction on period of time or date in order to compensate loses and costs as a result of the applicant and/or trainee.